Telangana Open School(TOSS)-Hyderabad
Telangana Open School Society was established as an autonomous society registered under the Andhra Pradesh Public Societies Act on 20th of February 1991.
The main objectives of TOSS, at the time of its inception, have been
- To provide pre-elementary Education through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode to School drop-outs and those missing Upper Primary stage of education and to attain Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in the State.
- To provide continuing education for adult neo-literates, working men and women to reinforce their functional literacy and not to allow them to relapse into illiteracy.
TOSS will provide opportunities for continuing education to those who have missed opportunities to complete school and development education.
Recognizations of TOSS
- APPROVED BY TELANGANA STATE GAZETTE NOTIFICATION.
- MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT APPROVED (MHRD)
- MEMBER OF COUNCIL OF BOARDS OF SCHOOL EDUCATION IN INDIA(COBSE)
- DEPT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING APPROVED.
- CERTIFICATE VALID WORLDWIDE.